Nutella crepes with banana 🍌 for your blissful mornings 😊😊
These super easy French crepes are delicious both SWEET or SAVORY...
I love Nutella with it but you can add any toppings that you like : strawberries, peanut butter, whipped cream or jam!!!
🌼What is your favorite filling? ???
🌼Let us know in comments!!!
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Butter to apply on pan
- 1 banana sliced ( Or any other desired fillings)
🌼Note: If u are making Savory crepes don’t add sugar and vanilla extract.
1. In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla extract and whisk it using whisker or hand blender until all combined.
2. Now add milk and melted butter to it and mix it properly.
3 Now add sifted all purpose flour into the mixture and whisk until batter is silky smooth.
4. Refrigerate batter for at least 30-60 minutes.
5. Now place the skillet over medium heat and apply some butter on it.
6. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter on center of the pan. Twirl the pan so the batter stretches as far as it will go. The thinner the crepe, the better the texture.
7. Cook for about 1-2 minutes per side or until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining batter.
8. Serve warm with your favorite toppings. Fresh fruit, jams, pudding, nutella, whipped cream and nuts.
9. Here I have used nutella (choco and hazelnut spread) ans some sliced banana.
Every single Alfajores cookie from Sugarbee is manually and generously sandwiched with its well-loved caramel spread. We carefully pack them individually in boxes or fancy tin cans to give you options to use it either as a gift for someone or for your personal consumption.
To learn more about our best selling Alfajores or to pre-order:
📍Visit BGC Stopover 31st Street.
💬Message us here on Facebook or Instagram @Sugarbeeph.